Sunday, December 6, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 07/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Cheap 2nd monitor?
I'm looking for a 2nd monitor, so I can play games on one screen and watch Twitch/Youtube on the other, therefore, I don't need or want one of high...

Read More ...




Mini ITX X79 Mobo?
Hey Gurus.

Does anyone know of any X79 Mini ITX Motherboards? if there are any?

Gonna go for X99 and i want to put my 3930k in my HTPC which...

Read More ...




Dying Light: Enhanced Edition
Image: https://i.imgur.com/plCAC0W.jpg

*Platforms*: PC, Xbox One & PS4
*Release date*: 9th February 2016
*Reveal trailer*: Click me...

Read More ...




Does it worth overclocking 4790K beyond its stock boost of 4.4GHz?
Hello,
I use my PC mainly for gaming (BF4 and GTA V mainly) plus some audio creating and mixing apps.
My 4790K can do 4.4GHz at 1.12v (I am...

Read More ...




Question regarding i-gpu and dedicated Gpu.
Hi guys I know bye now your probb sick of me but I have a small problem....I went ahead and bought a used Gtx 780 for my main system so The 77o went...

Read More ...




Final Fantasy VII Remake
A3sBZ5Nr4hc

Screenshot - Combat
Image: http://i.imgur.com/iaiyJxN.jpg

Gif - Combat
Image: http://abload.de/img/ffvii-1e5lnt.gif

Read More ...




Its Official - FFVII Remake is Hack and Slash - Trailer
A3sBZ5Nr4hc

Screenshot - Combat
Image: http://i.imgur.com/iaiyJxN.jpg

Gif - Combat
Image: http://abload.de/img/ffvii-1e5lnt.gif
*Guru3d...

Read More ...




FIFA 16 Re-Shade - Sharp & Vibrant
*_Hi Everyone;_*

Prepare for a different experience if you've never used *_SweetFX_* or *_Re-Shade Framework_* before with FIFA titles.

Usually...

Read More ...




BSOD questions.....
Had several BSOD,s this morning and haven't made any hardware/drivers changes in about 4 months...
Here is the reports,

On Sat 12/5/2015 6:31:52...

Read More ...




LG L90 flash.
Hay.
Just a few questions. Is it worth costomising a LG L90? If so how do i do it?
And what are the pros and cons regarding it?

It's all new to...

Read More ...




Computer turning off/on every 4 seconds, showing artifacts
Hello,

I have some problems with my dell optiplex 780 i have been using as htpc. While watching a video on it, it suddenly crashed and restarted....

Read More ...




Virtu MVP - Dead?
Is Virtu MVP about dead now?

I noticed it does not even support Windows 10.

I was just thinking about it as the last time I used it, it was...

Read More ...




Upgrade path advice
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice on a monitor upgrade. I'd like to get something that will last me a while.

My current specs:
2500k sandy...

Read More ...




EK offers monoblock for ASUS® X99 motherboards
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS®, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU...

Read More ...




newbie help needed Eyefinity multi res, multi size screens
So I'm hoping someone can assist with this or possibly AMD can work it into Eyefinity some how....

Using a crude Grid Pattern as my screen...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Hack , Sharp , LG , motherboards

No comments: