Sunday, November 29, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 30/11/2015

Guru of 3D



HDMI Audio 192kHz
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this.

I have a Nano running under Windows 7 pro 64-bit and the latest Crimson drivers. I connect...

Read More ...




Choc bronies - Ive no eggs! what else can i use?
I brought an Aunt Bettie's premix, but i forgot to buy eggs. Can i use something else?

Butter? Milk?

Read More ...




Cooler for i7-5820K
Hello!

I can't decide which cooler i should get for a i7-5820K...

1. Corsair H110
2. Noctua NH D-15 (Size could be a problem right=
3. Noctua...

Read More ...




Acer B6 B286HK 28" 4K Monitor for $300 - yes or no?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009659&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=EXPRESS112815&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS112815-_-EMC-112815-Index-...

Read More ...




MSI Afterburner + Steam + Mumble overlays
Hi.

I'm trying to get a definitive answer/solution to an issue I saw here and there but never fully answered. The thing is, plainly, when I enable...

Read More ...




Xl2720z
Just got the monitor, got it set up. I am currently running 120hz with current settings:

AMA:High
Blur Reduction: On
Picture Mode: Standard...

Read More ...




Windows Tablet, Touchscreen acting up.
Hey,

So my mom got this tablet, this is her second one cause of this issue.

It's an unknown brand YOURS wich is Dutch, but i think this issue...

Read More ...




Asus Rampage Extreme 5 or Sabertooth x99
Hello guys,
iam really look for advices because i had a feeling that it is time for upgrade my ageing 990x x58 ddr3 combo,so ive already bought a...

Read More ...




Test Bench Cooling
Would a case fan be any improvement to cooling (GPU/CPU) for a test bench?

Read More ...




AMD Crimson and MSI afterburner
Hey guys,

After installing the new Crimson drivers, I notice every time I restart my fan profile in MSI afterburner is always set back to manual...

Read More ...




Malware with Crimson? Or False-Positive? - AMDJoe
*_Hi Everyone,_*

I'm 99.9% sure this is a false-positive.

Just ran *_Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_* and here is an image showing Shader Cache...

Read More ...




cant install skype
hey i while back i installed spybot antibeacon but barley andy skype messages came through so i uninstalled it and i uninstalled skype because it...

Read More ...




asrock X99X Killer 3.1 motherboard users here?
Anyone here using said motherboard in title here? Anyone have cache OC issues.... This board has the OC Socket and looking to see what your cache...

Read More ...




Purchasing a set of used RAM modules from ebay; need advice and opinions
I'm looking to purchase a set of 4 x 2 GB used RAM modules. I've narrowed my search down to three choices. All three seem to be trustworthy, although...

Read More ...




Rasberry PI Zero: The $5 Computer
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-zero/

wasn't sure if i can post this in the front news section, so i posted here.
anyway, for that...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Acer , MSI , Steam , Windows , Asus , AMD , skype , asrock

No comments: