Wednesday, November 25, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 26/11/2015

Guru of 3D



How to unlock OverDrive
Hi, I am using new Crimson settings, how to unlock OverDrive option ?

Read More ...




PC buzzing & freezing while playing Audio/video
Hello.
My PC keeps freezing while I watch a movie or listen to music.

It acts like in this video: watch?v=CF9Pvdsz0UM

I even plugged it into...

Read More ...




Switchable Graphics in Crimson
I can not change the plate with this driver, anyone know any solution?

Read More ...




Escape from Tarkov - PC MMO (STALKERish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU

Official Site (http://www.escapefromtarkov.com)

Seems to be a STALKER & The Division hybrid.

Read More ...




Windowed Borderless Gaming
hi guys, i have a simple request if anyone is using Windowed Borderless Gaming by WestTechSolutions...

Read More ...




HD 6000 And HD 5000 Now Legacy: And Crossfire?
Hi everyone,
I have 2xHD6970. I knew that AMD support for this cards would not have been eternal, so now I have a doubt. With my pc I am able to...

Read More ...




Download Display Driver Uninstaller DDU version 15.7.0.1
Download Display Driver Uninstaller DDU version 15.7.0.1 - Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility for AMD/NVIDIA graphics card...

Read More ...




3 screens on windows 7
Hi there,
Let's make it simple. I just installed windows 7 just because I hate 8.1 and 10 so much. On those systems I was abe to run 3 screens...

Read More ...




AMD drops support for non GCN based graphics cards
AMD halts supporting graphics cards (drivers wise) that are not based on their Graphics Core Next-architecture. That means that mutiple graphics...

Read More ...




Downsampling with Crimson on VGA! Need Help
So i have 16:10 monitor with native resolution 1440x900. I want to make custom resolution 1680x1050. What numbers I need to change on this picture....

Read More ...




System won't even power on after installing extra ram.
Hi all, could do with a little advice as my new 6700k build with the Asus maximus viii hero has been working great since I built it 2 months ago, now...

Read More ...




MSI R9 290x Gaming 4G Newbie
Hello.
I basically came from an HD5670, after that I got for a couple of months an HD5850 from a friend and now I finally have a proper video card...

Read More ...




DXVA2 native decoder missing
I performed a clean installation of Windows 10 TH2 (10586) and then installed Catalyst 15.11 beta UnifL v1.0 from Leshcat. The issue is that DXVA2...

Read More ...




Download & Discuss - AMD Radeon Software Crimson AMD Official Thread
Yes as of now the AMD site has the new crimson drivers

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-edition-download.html
...

Read More ...




Recommend a PCI-E Adapter for Samsung 950 Pro
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a PCI-E adapter that is compatible with the Samsung 950 pro M.2 drive? I am not sure what to look for in these adapters,...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Gaming , Download , Driver , Windows 7 , windows , AMD , MSI , 4G , Radeon , Samsung

No comments: