Tuesday, November 24, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 25/11/2015

Guru of 3D



AMD Radeon Crimson Thread
file2.mydrivers.com/2015/display/amd_radeon_crimson_15_30


Image: http://i.imgur.com/fjUh8Ss.png


Image: http://i.imgur.com/JgXdoIz.png...

Read More ...




Review: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Extreme Gaming WaterForce
We review an All-In-One Liquid cooled GeForce GTX 980 Ti , yes the Extreme Gaming WaterForce edition from Gigabyte. This product impresses by design...

Read More ...




Just Cause 3 - Official PC Requirements
Avalanche hasÂ*revealedÂ*the 'new' official PC requirements for Just Cause 3. The team recommends a GTX780 (instead of a GTX760) and a R9 290...

Read More ...




Fallout 4 - Beta Patch #1
Bethesda has released the first beta patch for Fallout 4, after the break an overview of changes. The patchÂ*offers a number of general memory and...

Read More ...




Sharkoon SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
Sharkoon announced the SHARK ZONE K20 gaming keyboard with LED illumination in three colors. The illuminated SHARK ZONE K20 keyboard not only...

Read More ...




EASARS World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
EASARS, a global leading eSports peripherals maker has been working closely with players in the fast growing community of wargaming, World of Tanks...

Read More ...




Rainbow Six: Siege NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer
Ubisoft and NVIDIA have released a new trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege, showcasing the NVIDIA GameWorks features that will be included. The game will...

Read More ...




AMD r9 390x 4+ monitor issues
Hi All,

Hoping someone can Help me with some monitor setup issues that I am having for a flight SIM setup.

We have 2 amd r9 390x and the hope...

Read More ...




Looking for a duel monitor stand
I am looking for a duel monitor stand but it needs to be mounting the monitors back to back. I haven't had any luck on google so I thought I would...

Read More ...




MSI Afterburner translation and skins for Brazilian Portuguese (PT-BR)
Hi all, the program had not yet support to my language, I decided then to do the translation into brazilian portuguese, which make available to those...

Read More ...




M.2 Adapter and SSD's speed
Hi there,
Since my motherboard Evga z77 ftw doesn't have m.2 slot I have to buy adapter. My question is - will it affect SSD's speed? I am about to...

Read More ...




Careful with Trixx, I think I've spotted a potentially fatal bug
Careful with Trixx people, it seems to have quite a serious bug...

I've got it set to start with Windows, nothing unusual there, but for some...

Read More ...




Hey! Just a few ??? about clean install and setup!
Hey! I recently upgraded to Win 10 and have since done a fresh/clean install of Win 10 x64 with HDD reformat etc.. Anyway one of my questions is...

Read More ...




Is my 970 Dying?
Hi,
I have a pair of ASUS Strix GTX970 in SLI, when I game i overclock them to 1400Mhz, Min voltage to 1170mv and max voltage to 1265mv, FAN set to...

Read More ...




Core i7-5930k for $399.99
This is kinda a shocker, http://www.microcenter.com/product/437204/Core_i7-5930K_35_GHz_LGA_2011-V3_Processor

Save $220 dollars, If this is not...

Read More ...






Available Tags:AMD , Radeon , Gigabyte , GTX , Gaming , Keyboard , NVIDIA , MSI

No comments: