Monday, November 23, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 24/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Newbie question about SLI and different brands
Forgive me for such newbieness, but I know that SLI works with different brands of Nvidia cards as long as they're the same GPU & memory size/type. ...

Read More ...




NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback
If you are having any kind of issue, please click the link below and give Nvidia your feedback.


---Quote---
If your PC is experiencing an issue...

Read More ...




sapphire fury x activedp -dvi no 144hz
hi i built a rig for a friend of mine, and we cant seem to get anything over 60hz on 1080p, used the exact same cable i use from my r280x with active...

Read More ...




Strange boot behavior and random power off/restart
First off, my specs are i7 3930k, asus rampage iv formula mb, gtx titan, gskill 1866 16gb mem, corsair hx850 psu, h100i, samsung 850 evo ssd

What...

Read More ...




Do the Guru3D Guru's workout/stay fit?
Kinda interesting to see since a lot of people seem to think doing anything with tech means you're either very unfit/healthy.

Read More ...




980 Ti Overheating
Hi everyone,

I bought a GALAX 980 Ti HOF yesterday, pretty much everyone (including review of Guru3D) is seeing 70 C max when gaming but I am...

Read More ...




laptop - broken hinges
Hello,
My 12 inch Clevo M72SR has got broken hinges. You can see on a picture where it broke off. The reason they broke was because hinges were set...

Read More ...




Low GPU clock
Hi, my GTX980 is running on 405-810MHz and low voltage in every game and benchmark. I have tried putting it to max performance in Nvidia control...

Read More ...




intel Core i5 5200U? can it handle me??
looking at some lower priced laptop.

seeing some good deals for laptops with 4-6gb memory and 500-1tb drives, with the intel Core i5 5200U with...

Read More ...




Problem after steamos install.
Hi.
I installed steamos on my old nvidia laptop, and now after i boot into it, it doesnt seem stable and restarts steam or freezes on a blank...

Read More ...




Witch processor to take?
I wana buy intel processor and im new with intel. Evry processor till now i had was Amd. And now i wana buy one intel but i dont know witch one, but...

Read More ...




Do you own a USB digital microscope?
You can buy them on eBay,

Image: http://img.totobay.com/images/v/201101/19/81311.jpg

They have a red button on either side. One is Zoom and...

Read More ...




[feature]AfterBurner for linux/SteamOS ???
would it be possible to make a version of afterburner that runs on Linux??

at the moment overclocking in Linux is complicated and requires a lot...

Read More ...




680M Temp throttling with Windows 10 drivers
Hey guys,

I have a peculiar issue. This only happens with Windows-10 drivers, in ANY game.

As soon as my GPU hits 76°C, it decreases...

Read More ...






Available Tags:NVIDIA , Driver , sapphire , GPU , intel , USB , Windows

No comments: