Monday, November 16, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 17/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Steam controller vs Xbox 1 controller.
So we have a media pc set-up in our living room based around the Godvari A10 7870K, I just got done putting the finishing touches on it,installed...

Read More ...




i recently bought a monitor...
the acer gn246hl

it was for the high refresh but it also supports 3d. i want to try this out for the hell of it but i wanted to know if it would...

Read More ...




Upgrade for Fx 6300.
Hello Gurus,
I am turning to you for advice, I have been thinking to upgrade my current system which has a 6 core Fx 6300, I have been a long time...

Read More ...




Regarding SweetFX and Elite: Dangerous
Hey all, I've tried searching around but I haven't found anything similar for a fix to this issue.

I've installed SweetFX in:...

Read More ...




falout 4 eyefinity and crossfire support..
the only way of eyefinity support is editing the Fallout4Prefs.ini file. and changing the "iSize W=5760" .. but the main problem is when you do this...

Read More ...




Suggestions for a new case mod
I just got my CaseLabs TH10A in, and it's still in the box while I finish some painting, sleeving, and other projects. I bought the 120mm extension...

Read More ...




Bug report involving atidxx32.dll on 64 bit 7SP1
Hello AMD engineers.

I would like to report a bug with the latest beta driver, namely amd-catalyst-15.11beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-nov3.

With...

Read More ...




i7 4970k HYT-TRD stuters fallout 4 & some other, do we still retain larger chache ben
hi peace & prosper,

in intel i7 4970K Hyper-Threads on gives stuters fallout 4 & some other new / epic apps, so do we still retain larger Intel®...

Read More ...




R9 280 VSR Question
Hello I am using the latest 15.11 beta drivers for a Sapphire r9 280 gpu hooked up via hdmi to a 2560X1440 monitor. For some reason I dont see an...

Read More ...




Signal loss with current setup?
My setup for plugs and my powerline adapters will be as followed: One double socket behind my PC (I'm in the UK) and then my PC will be plugged into...

Read More ...




PCIe SATA3 Adapter
With running x58 I have no native sata3 on my board. Are the pcie sata3 adapters viable for better speed? I'm running 3 ssds and a spinner drive. I...

Read More ...




dx 12 multi vendor gpu and dx 11 legacy support
Hi,
I thought I would put this in the general hardware section since it pertains to nvidia and amd graphics hardware. We all know that dx 12...

Read More ...




Inno3d 980 TI X3 Ultra thermal pads missing
So I just got this Inno3d 980ti X3 Ultra iChill and it has quite a hot spot, which is shown on this page:...

Read More ...




Radeon 3870 X2 driver to run Fallout 4, on 64-bit Windows 10?
I have an Alienware M17, and this is my video card. The default windows driver works great for all my other games, but Fallout 4 will not even...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Steam , Xbox , i7 , gpu , Radeon , driver , Windows

No comments: