Tuesday, November 10, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 10/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Music Server
Is anyone else have a music server setup?

I have Intel NUC (celeron) that I use for one of my music servers running Vortexbox (software/OS)

I...

Read More ...




Who makes a monitor with Display Port in and out
I have a new workstation and it has Display ++

I would love to find a monitor that has Display Port in and out so I can daisy chain my dual...

Read More ...




Intel NUC i7
I just built a new workstation decided to go to something super small but did not want to lose the power that I had (Intel i7 3770k)

I saw that...

Read More ...




Connectiong router and AP for bigger coverage
Hello, i am having some trouble using my router and access point. My router is TP-LINK TL-WR740N, my access point is tenda model A3. Basicly i...

Read More ...




weak performance with amd hd 7310 graphics, help
hi, i'm new in this forum.
i have an hp compaq 655. i have a problem. my pc can't play well video in high quality. it lags a lot on google chrome,...

Read More ...




Replacing qnix qx2710 with G-sync monitor
Hi there. So I'm running my Qnix at 96hz. Although it's amazing monitor I want a bit smoother exeprience. eliminating stuter and so on. So what...

Read More ...




Scan text from book, then edit it
Hi there,

I have to get a couple of pages of text from the book into microsoft word and be able to edit it. Now 1 option is to do it the old...

Read More ...




Whats your favorite PC part that you ever received?
Whats your favorite PC part that you ever received?

Mine would be the day I got my 2600k from sykozis and 2nd place would go back to 2009 when I...

Read More ...




Sapphire R9 390 artefacts
Hello. So, I bought new Sapphire R9 390 with backplate (slightly more factory OC'ed than non backplate version). First thing I saw was full screen of...

Read More ...




Primary 7950 switching to default clocks in Firestrike
ok so this is a really annoying issue. Some time back I started noticing lower benchmark scores in 3D Mark 2013. The lower scores were noticeable in...

Read More ...




Bluetooth speaker mods
Anyone here knowledgeable in the ways of modifying audio gear?

I have a half decent Bluetooth speaker I would like to improve if at all possible....

Read More ...




Asus Vg248qe vs Acer GN246HL
So I am in need of a Monitor upgrade guys which one of these do you think I would be better off with? Both are 144Hz refresh rates and 24 inches, Now...

Read More ...




I need Windows version of DOS batch files
In the good old days of DOS, I can write batch files. While I can write batch files in Windows, what if they require parameters?

something like...

Read More ...




HyperX Savage 120GB SSD Issue
Morning. I was asked by a friend to put a PC together with all the components that he would supply. Every thing arrived, all went well in the build....

Read More ...




Laptop not connecting to internet?
My old laptop that I used on a day to day basis for browsing, I also did some actually (surprisingly) heavy gaming on it, I could play the Crytek F2P...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Server , Intel , i7 , router , amd , Sapphire , Asus , Acer , Windows , SSD

No comments: