Wednesday, October 28, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 29/10/2015

Guru of 3D



Thecus Adds N5810 to 5-Bay NAS Line-up
Thecus is back again with another product launch announcement. This time its a more economical 5-bay NAS, the N5810. This is similar to the N5810PRO...

Read More ...




Review: ASUS Republic Of Gamers Matrix GeForce GTX 980 Ti Platinum
In this article we review the ASUS Republic of gamers Matrix GeForce GTX 980 Ti Platinum edition. Redesigned to perform and to be tweaked this...

Read More ...




Steam moving to INR
Hi Guys

i've read a few places that Steam will be accepting and listing in INR starting Nov 3rd, however that is totally dependant on the...

Read More ...




Grand Theft Auto V - The HULK Mod
JulioNIB has released a mod for Grand Theft Auto V.Â*This modÂ*will let players control the incredible HULK. In the mod, Hulk screams, smashes and...

Read More ...




Plug in to modem or router?
Would it be better to plug into my openreach fibre modem rather than just plugging into the router, my router is shortly going to be an Asus...

Read More ...




In Win 909 - my opinion
Couldn't find any review on the case yet so I thought I'd share my findings and opinion about this case.
I've been eyeing this case since it was...

Read More ...




What is the latest driver for ATI 6770M ?
Hi guys,

I run an iMac mid 2011 and it has an ATI 6770M 512MB DDR3 Whistler XT GPU.
I run Windows 10 with Bootcamp and I want to install the...

Read More ...




Dreams
hNSH1vKOK9o

Read More ...




Detroit become human
LL2gW7hmXu4

Read More ...




Wild
hVcv4lihhUQ

nWsSBWWdM-M

Read More ...




Display Driver constantly crashing when going full screen on web videos
This just started today, afaik nothing was changed.

I'm on W10.

I uninstalled drivers in safe mode with DDU, installed the latest betas 15.10 I...

Read More ...




Do you think 980 Ti is expensive?
So I was browsing Micro Centers stuff and came across a couple 980 Ti models that cost well over $700 dollars including tax, I dont know but in my...

Read More ...




Gran Turismo Sport
-PwJf6Y244g

Read More ...




PlayStation VR
Over 200 developers as of today are working on PlayStation VR, here's a little showcase

cw6x80Qdzak

Read More ...




Battlezone
coming first on PlayStation VR

ienhqxbaVdo

Read More ...






Available Tags:ASUS , Gamers , GeForce , GTX , Steam , driver , ATI

No comments: