Thursday, October 22, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 23/10/2015

Guru of 3D



Extremely budget gaming build
Hi folks,

I'm attempting to build a budget starting PC for my son for xmas.

Budget is < £300 but I have a few bits I can grab from left overs:...

Read More ...




How long for Win 10 Insider previews to go 'live'?
Would like the 'device activation improvements' in 10565 to go live for an upcoming new build. So how long does it usually take for these insider...

Read More ...




Tweaks for Dragon Age: Inquisition
*I'm moving this from here http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5172959&postcount=17 as it probably wasn't the right place for it and didn't get...

Read More ...




So where's this Gears of War Ultimate Edition for PC at?
They announce it's coming to PC at e3, then right before we can blow our load, follow it up a month later with "but it won't be out the same time as...

Read More ...




Wtf man i got that 3D Touch on my iphone 6 via jailbreak
did this

http://www.ios9cydia.com/ios-9-0-2-jailbreak.html

then this

http://bgr.com/2015/10/16/iphone-6-jailbreak-3d-touch-live-photos/

...

Read More ...




STRIX 980 Ti shipped with strange BIOS
So, here I am. Long time lurker, first time poster. Well, let's jump straight to what made me post for the first time and bother you guys: I've just...

Read More ...




Frame Rate Capping
Is there a reason why it has a maximum cap? The max it allows is 200 fps, I'm looking to set a cap of 300 fps in a game I regularly play. I can't...

Read More ...




I want to play
Hello guys.

I want to share with you all my doubt and my story with my pc regarding gaming.

I'm now running with configuration on left
<====...

Read More ...




Motherboard BIOS Firmware update can trigger Windows 10 Inactive
The plentiful Windows 10 activation issues have been a pain for many, especially those that have upgraded from Windows 7 for example are often having...

Read More ...




Two Quick Questions
Edit: Sorry I just realized I should have posted this in the RTSS section instead. Initially I had two questions here, hence the title.

Is there...

Read More ...




Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Now Available
If like me you've long been suffering having to have a micro usb lead plugged in to be able to use your shiny new Xbox One Windows controller well...

Read More ...




SSD Failure
Got a weird problem I have never had before. My Boot up screen spat at me, S.M.A.R.T HDD Capable and Status Bad, Back up and Replace. Should have...

Read More ...




Sapphire HD 6870 Flex
I am trying to figure out if I can run dual Dell U3415W displays from a single card. Their resolution is 3440x1440. This is not for games at all just...

Read More ...




Is scaling and custom resolutions fixed in Win 10 ?
Had to roll back to due my odd needs. I use a large 55 inch screen as my primary gaming monitor because I can not sit in a desk chair for any period...

Read More ...




Meanwhile at HTC...
Image: http://i.imgur.com/ruJ8kzD.gif

Source:
https://plus.google.com/+MiroslavVitula/posts/fz37gHpELEn

Read More ...






Available Tags:gaming , iPhone 6 , 3D , iphone , via , Windows , Xbox , Wireless , SSD , Sapphire

No comments: