Monday, May 11, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 5/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Project CARS + NVIDIA DSR = FrameDrops 50% GPU Load [Alt+Tab]
Hello,can somebody help me fix framerate drops with 4K DSR in Project CARS without alt+tab clicking?
allways before new load race i must clicking...

Read More ...




G1 Gigabyte Gtx 970
Hi guys i used the p00 state 1.2 volt minimum tweak but now my voltage in load is 1.275v and the power limit goes to 110% so my core clock throttles...

Read More ...




Help understanding....
Ok, this is going to be a bit of a rant thread.....

Well, about 3 weeks ago they hired these 2 new kids at work. My partner was asked to "train"...

Read More ...




R9 295X2 Crossfire off
Hello,

This may be a nooby question but I have no idea how to turn off the crossfire on a R9 295X2, I want to use a single 290X. When I go to the...

Read More ...




Low Gpu Usage
After i changed my graphic card, i can't get high fps in Starcraft 2. I can easily play with my ex card(560 ti hawk) but now i get low fps with my...

Read More ...




What FreeSync monitor to get?
Hi Guys,

I think the time has come for me to finally, since the beginning of my time, consider upgrading more than just the stuff that's in my...

Read More ...




Assassin's Creed Unity (Pt. 2)
New thread because the old one got too big.

The original thread can be found here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=387581

Read More ...




pCARS Tweaks, Optimisations for Radeon !
Hi, i don't want to copy paste from my Therad.
Just go there and see if this help You :)

-> http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=398484

Read More ...




Poor Textures After Upgrading From X86 Windows to X64 Bit...
I have a spare laptop with the following spec:

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2Ghz X2 Dual Core CPU
Windows 8.1 32 Bit
2Gb Ram
160Gb HDD
Intel Mobile 4...

Read More ...




Saw a lion get peed on at the zoo. His face is priceless
Hahahaha.....
Not mine btw - Full link/credit:http://imgur.com/gallery/4Ivtw
Image: http://i.imgur.com/MdPOmFe.png Image:...

Read More ...






Available Tags:NVIDIA , GPU , Gigabyte , Gtx , Radeon , Windows , His

No comments: