Friday, April 24, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 4/25/2015

Guru of 3D



A question to Quentin
I'm a big fan of your work and i use most of your modifications.

My question is: Is it possible you can do magic with Assetto Corsa?

There are...

Read More ...




TS-112P is a 1-bay NAS server from QNAP
QNAP announced this a while ago, but now available is their single bay NAS server. And that makes sense, not everybody needs to install 3 or 4 HDDs...

Read More ...




Batman: Arkham Knight PC specs Revealed
Not a favorite title for everybody, but definitely a good game series on the PC.Â*The PC specs for Batman: Arkham Knight have been shared,Â*and it...

Read More ...




Acer Launches 3440 x 1440 IPS Curved Monitor with G-SYNC Technology
Acer announced the XR341CKA monitor, it is aÂ*34-inch curved 21:9 ultra-wide Acer with NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility. This monitor comes with DTS...

Read More ...




There has to be a chair out there worth sitting on....
Alright maybe I am crazy but I swear to god its impossible to locate a chair that is comfortable to sit on! My old chair bit the dust so I went to a...

Read More ...




AMD speak about 2 new major features of DX12
AMD explain some new features of DX12: Async shaders ( something we have allready speak about ), and mult-threaded buffer recording.
...

Read More ...




Gtx 660 Ti to 770.
Just upgraded from a 660 ti to a 770 Refrence design so I thought id share my experience with you guys. I game at 1920x1080 so I didnt need anything...

Read More ...




Best thermal paste?
I have a GTX 580 and after 3 years it is having artifacts.

I'm going to bake it and I need to know what's the best thermal paste to use on it?
...

Read More ...




Rockcrawler X99
Hey everyone,

I'm back with a new build. I'm making a companion for the Sabranco humvee. It will be a fast build as it needs to be finished by...

Read More ...




KFA2 Launches GeForce GTX 970 and 980 HOF Liquid Cooled Editions
Working in-conjunction with Diamond Cooling based in Europe, KFA2 has developed a water cooling solution designed to fully unleash the raw potential...

Read More ...




Sharkoon Shark Zone H40 Gaming Headset
Sharkoon launches their SHARK ZONE H40 stereo gaming headset. The SHARK ZONE H40 Gaming Stereo Headset is illuminated by aÂ*yellow LED. It persuades...

Read More ...




D-Link Now Offers Weatherproof 802.11ac Outdoor Wireless Access Point
It's a big thing to have IP ratings on technology that you can house outside. D-link just launched theirÂ*Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band...

Read More ...




G.SKILL Offers 128GB DDR4 kit at 2800MHz
If you need that tiny bit of extra memory, G.Skill might have the perfect option for you as they offer the first and fastest DDR4 128GB(16GBx8) kit...

Read More ...




Problems with "Power Limit" keeps resetting :(
Hello. I've got a delicate little problem that I hope you guys can help me with.

My setup is the following
Win7x64U
R9.290

I found that in...

Read More ...




Restating the obvious: adblocking declared legal
https://adblockplus.org/blog/restating-the-obvious-adblocking-declared-legal


---Quote---
It may surprise readers of this blog to know that some...

Read More ...






Available Tags:server , Acer , AMD , Gtx , GeForce , Gaming , Wireless , DDR4

No comments: