Thursday, April 23, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 4/24/2015

Guru of 3D



Guru 3D OCZ SSD Test Team
Alright guys, to keep things a bit cleaner let's post our screenshots here.

I'll start with the initial Crystal Disk Info screenshot and Crystal...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Build 10061 Live
*Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available*

Image: http://i.imgur.com/LKVefWi.jpg

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing a new...

Read More ...




New Monitor
Hi there people, Im looking for a monitor for gaming purposes but too much choice on the market for me to decide what I want, even unsure what size I...

Read More ...




OBS refusing to work with RivaTuner.
I want to capture my videos with MSI Afterburner's In game OSD but even though I added OBS to RivaTuner's exclusion list it still says "incompitable...

Read More ...




GTA V crashes: latest driver or game ?
Hello,
I had several crashes, one was a hard reset, few days ago on last nvidia driver 3xx.12. I reverted back to 347.52 and no crashes til now....

Read More ...




advice on replacing motherboard
my motherboard has been acting weird for a very long time but lately it's gotten really bad.

wanted to replace the motherboard and throw in a new...

Read More ...




OC the i7 2700k sandy bridge
HI!
I'm currently running the processor @4.3Ghz stable with 1.250v...

now i just want to incrase the clock speed to 4.5-4.7 but i doesn't know...

Read More ...




Total War : Warhammer announcement trailer.
7i4d3ignBNQ

Read More ...




Thermaltake Releases Core X9 Snow Edition Chassis
If you like something new and different for a PC chassis, this might be to you liking. The Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition E-ATX cube case, with a...

Read More ...




Will I see a difference
I am currently running a FX-8150 on a Sabertooth 990FX R2 mobo. This combo has been running great for over 3 maybe 4 years now. I am thinking about...

Read More ...




Download: Realtek HD Audio 2.76 driver
Realtek has released its 2.76 HD Audio driver compatible with Microsoft’s Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1 operating systems (both 32- and 64-bit...

Read More ...




Alpenföhn Matterhorn Black & White Edition CPU Coolers
Alpenföhn just released two new SPU coolers, the Matterhorn black & white edition. Both coolers come with the new 120mm WingBoost2 premium fan. The...

Read More ...




Acer monitor get a little lag
hello all

i have intel i7 4770k ,amd r9 280x gigabyte, gigabyte z87x-ud5h, 16gb ram

i just got my new monitor Acer V236HLbd its a full hd 1920...

Read More ...




Timings help for Kingston Fury HyperX DDR3 1866 MHZ Dual 2x4 GB
Hello i have Kingston Fury HyperX DDR3 1866 MHZ Dual 2x4 GB and i cant set properly the timings. Now there are 9-10-9-27 CR1 with 60.1ns test for...

Read More ...




R9 270X, bad OpenGL performance
Hi,

My R9 270X has terrible OpenGL performance. As can be seen in two particular games using the LWJGL library (OpenGL/Java).

Minecraft and an...

Read More ...






Available Tags:3D , OCZ , SSD , Windows , driver , Sandy Bridge , i7 , Thermaltake , CPU Cooler , CPU , Acer , Kingston , DDR3

No comments: