Monday, April 20, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 4/21/2015

Guru of 3D



290X Lightning Voltage Issue
Hey guys,
Ive recently got this new card and despite its great performance, I am slightly concerned with some voltage spikes that have come to my...

Read More ...




windows 8.1
Recently i made fresh install of win 8.1 I installed all the updates and occasionally when my windows loads up to desktop i noticed all my icons are...

Read More ...




Asus or Creative sound card?
I want to replace my creative x-fi platinum sound card. I use a crappy Behringer uca222 with rca inputs to record audio. There is a lot of background...

Read More ...




Replacing 7950 with R9 290 and NOT removing Cat drivers?
That may sound almost unheard of. To me anyway because every time I replaced my old ATI cards in the past the new card was made years after the old...

Read More ...




Catalyst Control Center alternative ?
Hi i'm looking if there is any simple low resource catalyst alternative, for options like forcing vsync and tripple buffering, i tried atitraytools...

Read More ...




GTA V Virtual Reality (Virtuix Omni & Oculus Rift)
I had to wait a few minutes and found this wile browsing :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZEnjwUqc4M

Source:...

Read More ...




HD sound problem in new drivers and how to fix
For some reason I lose my sound with the new drivers. I do a clean install and always install the HD sound drivers along with the video drivers. I...

Read More ...




Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C & Core i5-5675C released mid-may
There has been a lot of talk about Intel Broadwell processors. In specifically for the PC side of things, 14nm desktop Broadwell processors in...

Read More ...




Good question: Why Intel does not make an application that measures CPU cores temp?
Hello,
Title says it all. Why ?
Does that imply that core temp doesn't matter ? and CPU temp is the important temp to monitor ? and CPU Tcase is...

Read More ...




Rivatuner Statistics Server 6.3 ?
hello,
I can find the 6.2 version on guru3d website but 6.3 only comes with MSI afterburner 4.1.0

Is there any standalone 6.3 version download...

Read More ...




VIZIO P-Series - native 120 frames per second High Velocity Mode
Does anyone have any experience with the Vizio P-Series line of TV? I am particularly interested in this line because of the High Velocity Mode...

Read More ...




had to remove new drivers went back to Feb 2015 drivers
The last couple sets of NVidia drivers for my Nvidia PNY GTX460 video card went horribly bad, had noting but artifacts and ctd's. Went back to some...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Windows 8 , windows , Asus , Catalyst , Intel , CPU , Server

No comments: