Monday, September 6, 2010

IT News HeadLines (PC Perspective) 05/09/2010


PC Perspective
Case Appeals AVZ Test Bench Review
Before this year's Quakecon event, we wanted a custom case created for PC Perspective's annual hardware workshop. We enlisted Case Appeals to create us an AVZ test bench to mesmerize the hardware workshop crowd and we also thought it would also make for a great review article too. Check out our indepth review of this custom test bench and show piece....
Read More ...


Podcast #120 - Palit's GTX460 Sonic Platinum, Maingear F131, AMD Llano and Orochi, Sandforce Roundup, Hardware/Software Picks of the Week and more!
This week we talk about the Palit GTX 460 Sonic Platinum, Maingear F131 System, AMD Llano and Orochi, a new Sandforce Roundup, Our Hardware/Software picks of the week and more!...
Read More ...

gigabyte HD 5770 problem
I put a new HD5770 pci 2.0 card on my asrock A780GXE/128 mobo using a Samsung P2350 monitor....and winXP when I installed the card I got anerror...
Read More ...

Epox Manuals
Looking for user's manual for EP-9NDA3+ , Epox site has been down for years, and I've searched alot, can"t find what I"m looking for. Can anyone help?
Read More ...

New Orbit work available NOW!
Get it while you can. This is suppose to be actual data, not just simulations.
Read More ...

Good Computer desks?
Looking to maybe replace my current computer desk. I love the one I have, but after 3 moves, it's showing wear, missing some screws, and possibly a...
Read More ...

Call of Duty : Black Ops
here is a link to the wiki page, mainly the pc exclusive is what we are looking for, such as it has dedicated...
Read More ...

DRAM voltage/Gigabyte MB question
Hey guys, I'm running the Gigabyte GA-MA 790XT-UD4P motherboard and the G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL. The specs on it are 1.5 volts. I can't...
Read More ...

Old Skoolers....I miss you.
Damn. I go through phases. Off for years, then back on. Well, here I am. I miss you guys!!!!!! Optimus Bearded Frog Jimz 3D You guys still on here?
Read More ...

Battlefield Bad Company 2 EA Store $17.97
BC2 EA store $17.97 (http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.718200/productID.156691300)
Read More ...

No comments: