Saturday, August 28, 2010

IT News HeadLines (PC Perspective) 28/08/2010


PC Perspective
Enermax MODU87+ 900W Power Supply Review
The Enermax MODU87+ 900W is a high output PSU with excellent efficiency, good voltage regulation, clean outputs, and it comes with modular cables. And for a 900W PSU it is very quiet. Check out our review of the latest PSU that can power your next high-end gaming rig!...
Read More ...

Palit GeForce GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum Review - Rivaling the GTX 470
Palit has prepared a highly overclocked GeForce GTX 460 graphics card for us today, their Sonic Platinum edition as they call it. The GPU on this puppy runs at 800 MHz while the shader cores come in at 1600 MHz, right out of the box. How do these overclocks equate in the real-world gaming and can this card rival the more expensive GTX 470 cards?...
Read More ...

Podcast #119 - AMD Bulldozer and Bobcat, Intel Purchases McAfee, Xbox 360 CPU/GPU, Viewer Questions, Hardware/Software Picks of the Week and more!
This week we talk about AMD's Bulldozer and Bobcat CPU Architectures, Intel Purchasing McAfee, the Xbox 360 CPU/GPU, Viewer questions, Our Hardware/Software picks of the week and more!...
Read More ...

Need Help -- Having trouble with Asus Maximuss III Gene
I'm building a new system, first one in years, and it's the first I've ever had an issue with. It's been extremely frustrating. I would very much...
Read More ...

SSD drives and linux
general question, does linux handle the latest SSD drives properly ? Looking at trim especialy with a sandforce drive, and can it properly alighn the...
Read More ...

C2D E8400 vs Core i3 530
Ok, I got two chips, one to use and one to lose. Which one should I keep? C2D E8400 (http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=33910) Core i3 530...
Read More ...

Best software to recover files on 8/26/10
I'm working on a server for a hotel right now which has specific files that were created on 8-26-10. The server property management said the...
Read More ...

multiple monitors
I have multiple monitors and am thinking of 4 screens- 2 over two I will have two vid cards - 2 460 s but I don't want to hook them up to all 4...
Read More ...

Woot I am now a WD customer for life!!
So one of meh 74 gb raptors died and I RMAed it. UPS just knocked on my door. I open the package only to find a 150 GB Velociraptor!!! Its worth 3...
Read More ...

Pentium D 920 heatsink suggestion
The stock Intel cooler for my Pentium D 920 is getting kinda loud and the only LGA775 spare I have on tap is one that came with my Pentium E2160....
Read More ...

No comments: