Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT News HeadLines (I4U News) 06/04/2010


I4U  News
This Just In: The iPad WILL Blend

Will It Blend is probably my favorite Youtube show. In it, Blendtech's dedicated blending scientist tests out a variety of products to see if their industrial-strength blenders can churn it into an even slurry. They've done every version of the iPhone so f...


Read More ...

Red Sox Headphones are Expensive

I am not a baseball fan. I played my share of baseball as a kid, but I have never been one to watch the games on TV or buy merchandise. I have known more than a few rabid fans though and these headphones are clearly aimed at those guys. The headphones are ...


Read More ...

iPad Sells 300,000 On Day One

Well everyone, it looks like Gene Munster's 700,000 day one sales estimate for the iPad was a bit generous. And by 'a bit' I mean 'a crap-load'. In reality, Apple's new tablet “only” managed to sell 300,000 units on Saturday. That includes pre-orders, in...


Read More ...

Abas Leather Offers Made-to-Order iPad Cases

If you bought an iPad this weekend and you want a case that is fancier than you average plastic case Abas Leather has your fix. The company will custom make you a leather case for the iPad that the ladies should love. The cases look like high-end handbags....


Read More ...

MusicSkins for iPad Launch

I already mentioned this morning that ZAGG has a protective skin coming soon to protect your iPad. MusicSkins has announced that it is now offering music themed skins for the iPad as well. The skins protect the backside of the iPad from scratches. You c...


Read More ...

Marvel Comics Officially Licensed TVs

A company called RTC23 has a full line of LCD and LED backlit LCD HDTVs in various sizes that are officially licensed Marvel products. You can get the sets with any of a number of Marvel super heroes on the sets. The Marvel heroes are on the bottom of t...


Read More ...

ZAGG Takes Pre-orders on InvisibleSHIELD for iPad

I spent the weekend playing with my new iPad and worried each time I sat the thing down that I was putting tons of scratches on it. The problem is that I donÂ’t have a case for the iPad yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I am a fan of the ZAGG li...


Read More ...

Blu-ray Disc Association Unveils Formal Enhancements for Format

The Blu-ray Disc Association has unveils new formal enhancements of the Blu-ray format. The new enhancements are targeted at increasing functionality for commercial and consumer applications of the Blu-ray format. Among the new enhancements are the spe...


Read More ...

iPad Unboxing and First Impressions

Saturday marked the release of the iPad from Apple. I had pre-ordered so my iPad was sitting on my doorstep by noon Saturday and I spent some time playing with it over the weekend. The iPad is very cool. I have used my iPhone when I was sitting on the couc...


Read More ...

Belkin 3-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector for $10 + free shipping

Today only, Dell Home offers the Belkin 3-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector, model no. AS10301X, for $10 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $20. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features three surge-protected outlets ...


Read More ...

No comments: