
Tech News Bento Box - Dec 21, 2009
After posting the first Bento Box on Thursday, someone asked me what a Bento Box was. A Bento Box is a traditional Japanese lunch where the meal is compartmentalized into different portions. This way you get a variety of distinct flavours in one meal. So with that backgrounder, it's time for another installment of the Tech Bento Box. ...
Read More ...
Corsair releases firmware with TRIM support for its Performance Series SSDs
In what can only be described as "totally awesome treat for the holiday" if you have a Corsair P-series solid state drive, you can now get a TRIM-supporting firmware for that drive. If you are running Windows 7, or plan on upgrading to it, then you will definitely enjoy the performance advantages that this update will provide. Though we haven't t...
Read More ...
product key from DVD
hello need to install XP from DVD how can i find the key on the DVD? pls help have a nice festive season
Read More ...
cd key from the dvd
hello need to install XP from DVD how can i find the key on the DVD? pls help have a nice festive season
Read More ...
CPU Temp and FAN RPM ??
Ok my computer CPU temp is 66.C and its a AMD Athon 64 X4 or somthing like that Heres the error the CPU fan only runs at 862RPm Max and i'v gotten...
Read More ...
2700 AMD with a 8K7A+, how many people?
How many have a 2700 running on their 8K7A+ (rev 2) mobo? And how did you do it? I'm looking for a serious upgrade to my 1.4ghz T-bird. So far...
Read More ...
WTB: DDR2 PC6400 2G (2x1gb) RAM
I don't need anything to overclock with, just going in an HTPC. Looking for (2) 2x1Gig sticks or PC6400 or (2) 2x2Gig if the price is right...:D
Read More ...
STAY AWAY FROM SAPPHIRE 5770 Vapor-x
Well I wanted Dirt two. The 5770 vapor from sapphire reviews showed the coupon included for free download. I had an itch that said it wasn't so, I...
Read More ...
are we all going to starve?
http://www.marketskeptics.com/2009/12/2010-food-crisis-for-dummies.html
Read More ...
Yep I'm an idiot.....
About a year ago at my old job I took a $3/hr pay cut for a position as a Quality Assurance Tech. I noticed things were slowing down so I took the...
Read More ...
What Happens When You "Over-volt" a CPU?
Going real noobish here.......... Okay have been playing with a PII X4 945 in a Biostar TA790GXE and for some reason had thought that its voltage...
Read More ...
is this a scam? i can't tell anymore.... they're getting sneaky.
i guess i should assume all job offers are scams... http://www.bankers.com/default.aspx
Read More ...
SATA II (300) HDD with Jumper to Downgrade to SATA I (150)
Looking to get a friend a 1 to 2TB HDD but he is running an old SKT A system and was wondering which HDDs might have a mechanical jumper to drop from...
Read More ...
Possible video card failure
Yesterday my pc started freezing after starting games and playing for a minute. And it kept getting worse until i couldnt do anything without graphic...
Read More ...
Paid Red Hat Linux
Hey guys, I was wondering, if anyone of you have shifted using Paid Red Hat Linux with CentOS, and what are your experiences of moving from Paid...
Read More ...
Which psu for the price? coolmaster, thermaltake, BFG, OCZ
BFG 550 watt 47$ http://www.bestdirect.ca/products/214625/BFGR550WGSPSU/BFG%20Technologies/ Coolmaster 500 watt...
Read More ...
Win 7 - Activation Data
In Windows XP there was a way you can save the activation data fror your XP installation so you wouldn't have to re-activate at installation. Is...
Read More ...
No comments:
Post a Comment