Tuesday, December 22, 2009

IT News HeadLines (PC Perspective) 22/12/2009


PC Perspective
Intel Launches Updated Atom Platform with Pine Trail Technology
The Intel Pine Trail platform is the latest upgrade to the Atom line of processors for netbook and nettop computers. This is a major architectural shift from a technical perspective as the CPU now integrates the memory controller and graphics core on the CPU die directly....
Read More ...

Is Buying a FarmVille Guide Worth It?
Check this out! My colleague had recently discovered a page which lists extensive information in *Legal FarmVille Hacks*. The weblog has nearly...
Read More ...

Where is a good place to get instructions on volt modding my mobo?
MSI K8N Neo2 platinum. I want to v-mod the vdimm.
Read More ...

What would you do to make the USA better?
If you had complete control over how the US was ran what would you do? I am not talking about simply if you were president, I mean full control. How...
Read More ...

Help with RAID options for existing server. Change drives, use external?
New here, found this while researching my problem, looks like a great resource glad I found it, ill be sticking around. Here is my quandry: Trying...
Read More ...

Is the Democratic Party dead?
I have been thinking that the democratic party is dead. Why do I say that you ask. It's because the things that the dems once believed in no longer...
Read More ...

XBOX 360 Controller, Enermax 500W PSU
Blue 360 Wireless Controller - $25 shipped Brand new, maybe has an hour on it. Enermax Liberty 500W - $45 shipped Very good condition. Ran a 939...
Read More ...

onboard video for GA-MA74GM-S2
I am building a new CPU box: Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2 AMD Athlon II X4 620 2G of A-Data DDR2 800 no video card (onboard video chip) no hard drive (usb...
Read More ...

MFT on Secondary Storage Drive
Should there be a MFT on a drive that is only used for storage? I am using Diskeeper and it shows a 22mb mft on that drive. No OS is installed on it.
Read More ...

Need to replace my E6300 Conroe. It died!
I have been out of the loop a couple of years since my last build and could use some recommendations for replacing my E6300 Conroe processor. Im...
Read More ...

AWESOME logitech G9 sale! $45!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+G9+Laser+Gaming+Mouse/8472324.p?id=1185265538878&skuId=8472324&st=logitech%20G9&cp=1&lp=1 Go go go! :D
Read More ...

ACPI Compliant and BIOS Update
Hello!! I ve got an old pc (p4/2.8GHz) and it worked fine. Suddenly one day, couldnt boot to windows xp. It was rebooting just before WINDOWS XP...
Read More ...

EPOX EP8RDA+ System reporting software
Hey guy's anybody know where I can download d a program so I can watch temps, speeds and other goodies for an older motherboard ?
Read More ...

Custom built pc value after a couple years?
Started building this thing in July of 2007, kinda bought a few pieces here and there over a few months, so most of the components are discontinued. ...
Read More ...

Man, these google "work from home" scams are sure getting elaborate.
http://news6insider.com/2009/FINANCE/income.opportunity/google/4/?subid=546 I like how they tried to make it look like a local news station's...
Read More ...

How do I look at a Joomla website on our intranet?
I have successfully set up a joomla site on my PC on our network - I want other users on the network to be able to access the site. On my PC I can...
Read More ...

No comments: