Sunday, September 13, 2009

IT News HeadLines (Guru of 3D) 12/09/2009


Guru of 3D
Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler with LED Lighting
Thermaltake leading DIY thermal solutions brand launches the next generation of the award-winning SpinQ processor cooler the Thermaltake SpinQ VT. With its multi-socket support the SpinQ VT offers excellent...
Read More ...

ATI releases Catalyst 9.9
ATI just released ATI Catalyst 9.9 for Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Highlights of the ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows release include: Resolved Issue highlights Anti-Aliasing support for Ghostbusters...
Read More ...

Cry-Engine 3 for PC (First Time: Ati Eyefinity)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04dMyeMKHp4
Read More ...

celestion ditton 44's
Hey guys, So I'm in the middle of completely rebuilding the garage into a new bedroom and am trying to decide what to do with my speakers... As...
Read More ...

Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler with LED Lighting
Thermaltake leading DIY thermal solutions brand launches the next generation of the award-winning SpinQ processor cooler the Thermaltake SpinQ VT....
Read More ...

Casual MMO
On 14 september , in Romania (my country), school begins. I need a casual MMO that doesnt need too much time to level or...idk...something easy....
Read More ...

Nvidia makes a hilarious bold claim xD xD
Nvidia: *our $129 card thatآ’s shipping today is faster than their new RV870 (code name for new AMD chips) that sells for $399. * ---Quote--- ...
Read More ...

Which soundcard is better?
I have a new mobo with a Realtek ALC 662 6 channel high def audio chip on it. But I also have an Creative Audigy 1. Which one has more...
Read More ...

New youtube video coming soon.
From me. I will be recording my new i7 hardware and taking a quick look at everything up close. I'll be doing a video also on i7 in my Lian Li P80...
Read More ...

Switching Constant Performance Mode without Reboot
Hi everyone, I've been using RivaTuner to force my laptop's nVidia GeForce 9300M GS into Standard 2D mode for longer battery life. However, if I...
Read More ...

OC'ing with Xilence Green Power 550W
Hi all. I've decided to finally over clock my CPU, but I have a bad feeling about my PSU. It's a 550W Xilence Green Power. I don't know and I...
Read More ...

How To Install ATI Display Drivers in Linux Mint 7?
lol, i am a new user, don't know how to install linux mint 7, can any1 help me? thanks :D
Read More ...

New computer advice needed!
I'm moving to England at the end of the month, and I'll be needing a gaming desktop. I will take the following components with me from my current...
Read More ...

certain fans randomly not starting
Strange issue, There are 6 Noctua fans in my case, 3 on a triple rad, 2 on the GPU heatsink and 1 intake at the front. All are plugged into the...
Read More ...

Problem - No Signal Input-
Hi there, the above error appears on my screen when I try turn on my PC. Let me tell you a bit about my components 450W PSU - Powers ON Fan...
Read More ...

are these temps right?
guys, got myself a coolermaster hyper 212 plus and installed it on my system using coolermaster fusion 400, here are the results after 10 mins of...
Read More ...

i 750 high temps
just got my build up.. had a nightmare installing the V8 cooler as my board has lga 775 holes but the backplate does not fit over the socket...
Read More ...

ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows 7 | Vista (64-bit)
Download ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows 7 | Vista (64-bit)
Read More ...

ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows 7 | Vista (32-bit)
Download ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows 7 | Vista (32-bit)
Read More ...

ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows XP (32-bit)
Download ATI Catalyst 9.9 Windows XP (32-bit)
Read More ...

No comments: